Saturday, September 11, 2010

I finally did it...

Hello all!

     Well, I finally broke down and decided to join the blogging world! I figured this would be a fun place to share what is going on with Andrew, Tonka, and I in a different way. This is the "Point" where I will post and share pictures along the way to keep all of our friends and family updated on what is going on in our lives here in Nebraska.

     Here it goes I guess....it has been an unbelievably busy summer for the both of us! In early May I was able to fly down to Texas and be there for the birth of my nephew Kal, Andrew and I also celebrated our second wedding anniversary May 24th of this year. In July, Andrew had the opportunity to go with the 211 Band and play at the LCMS National Youth Gathering, it was such a blessing and a great time! In August Andrew went to Beijing, China for a business trip and I went to Texas for a few days to visit family. It's been a fabulous summer and we're looking forward to a wonderful rest of the year. Below are some of our favorite moments this summer:
Kal's birth
Our 2nd Anniversary
Father's Day
The rockstar of the family!
Playing with Kailey in Galveston
Kal has grown so much
Andrew at The Great Wall of China
Tonka turned 2 in July
He's gotten so big
     Well, that is all for now! I hope y'all have enjoyed a view into our summer and we look forward to a wonderful and busy fall!

Carrie

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog sweetie. We don't get to see you and your family enough so we will enjoy checking in on you here. Thank you for sharing. We are so happy to see you guys are doing well. Love you, Aunt Stephanie & Josh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hon! Nice pictures and comments. I went to the top and clicked on "Next Blog" to see if you had any more pages. Uh, it was someone else. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, sis! It looks great! Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Nice!! I like it. Hey, where can I see more pictures of China? Are they in your Facebook and I missed them? Mom

    ReplyDelete