Sunday, January 15, 2012

My first quilt

    I have been crocheting and sewing and scrapbooking a lot lately.  My latest project was a small blanket quilt.  It only took me two days, in part because it's a beginner quilt and the other, because I was so excited to see the end result!  At some point I may do a little tutorial on it, but for now I'll just share some pictures of the end result. I also didn't get a chance share some Christmas pictures in my last post....it may have been overloaded with vacation pics :). So here's to a much shorter post than the last!

Shopping with Mom and Heather


"Kal, make a funny face!"


Lego time with Kailey and Uncle Andrew


Our gingerbread house


Christmas Eve


Our aprons that I made!


Kal and Uncle Andrew


Dr. Kailey getting "bugs" out of Andrew's ears


Spa day!


My first little quilt

Pretty proud!
    That's all for now!  I hope you have enjoyed catching up with us from the last few months.

Love, Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment